We designed Our Nanny Diary to be part daily journal, part family planner. It has space designed to record activities, food, diapers, notes, to do lists and more. It also has special touches that help with communication on schedule, meals and other family duties. Our Nanny Diary has pages included to help with emergency contacts, packing for vacations, doctor and dentist visits, and lesson planning. Loads of resources are packed in each diary that help families and nannies stay on the same page.
Every Diary Features
- Large 8.5″ by 11” pages with plenty of room for notes and reminders
- Important nanny dates like nanniversary, INA conference, interNational Nanny Training and Nannypalooza.
- Blank monthly calendar pages for monthly planning
- Specialty pages like passwords, petty cash etc…
- Nanny Notes pages with resources and ideas
- Nanny hours tracking