Nanny Onboarding Kit
Are you a family that has just hired a new nanny? This kit is for you! Successfully welcoming your new nanny is an important first step in building a strong relationship. It can help manage expectations on both sides and create a blueprint for effective job performance and communication.
Are you a nanny that is starting a new job? This kit is also for you! Share this with your new employers to review and complete prior to your first day on the job, enabling you to dive right in day one and do what you do best.
- NEW! Social Media Agreement
- NEW! Authorization to Treat a Minor
- Handy checklists for before the nanny starts - first day and first week
- A week in the life overview
- Check-in check list
- 2024 & 2025 Dates to Remember
- Child Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- ICE cards
- Pet Info
- Where essentials items are located
- Nanny Notes
- Plus much more!
This 28-page kit will ensure everyone is on the same page going into a new nanny & family relationship.
*Note this is a single download purchase. Copying and redistributing without Our Nanny Diary license will be subject to licensing fees of $1250+. Copyright protected.